Facebook

Facebook

Postby Gary Compton » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:49 pm

Kelly Mcfarlane
Arch have £1 million in the bank specifically for our market place.

For anyone else who fancies getting in touch with them to get it back...

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source ... jmeo7uzB4w

Contact - Arch Corporate Holdings Ltd
www.google.co.uk
Arch was set up by Northumberland County Council. We have an innovative approach to economic development, housing market renewal and regeneration in...
Like · · Share · 6 hours ago
Paula Chapman and 2 others like this.

Gary Compton Done - this is what I said:

"Why are you not spending the 1 million pounds you have in the bank that is allocated to redeveloping the Blyth marketplace. How far does it have to sink into the mire before you act?"
6 hours ago · Like · 4

Kelly Mcfarlane Straight to the point, nice work Gary
6 hours ago · Like

Jacqui Clark Wilson Hi Gary nice to see you back
6 hours ago · Like

Kurt Grant I think we need it to be painted a different (is that right?) shade of grey.
2 hours ago · Like

Kurt Grant different doesn't look right for some reason.....
2 hours ago · Like

Peter Watson can we really trust these people to get it right when they dramatically got it wrong the last time. they should ask the people what they want done to improve the market place. It may take more than £1m but there is money there.
2 hours ago · Like

Kenny Addison Done: My comments to Mr Adams.

Dear Mr Adams...See More
about an hour ago · Unlike · 3

Barry Elliott Subject: FW: £1 million in pot for Blyth Town Centre

Dear Cllr Elliott...See More
about an hour ago · Unlike · 2

Barry Elliott Question

Who Allowed this £1million to be diverted from our market place ( public ) to a private company that will build a ridiculous priced office block when our town centre has many " redundant " buildings that could be turned into the same as Jacq...See More
about an hour ago · Edited · Like · 1

Gary Compton Barry no disrespect but these people seem impervious to our opinions. I know the election is the ultimate answer but is there recourse to the courts?

If you do a job and it's not up to standard then you get a writ. If you divert customers money away from where they can get access to it, you get another writ!...See More
about an hour ago · Like

Kenny Addison The money was alloted to Blyth Town Centre? Now it has been allocated to Commissioners Quay? The area classed as Blyth Town Centre might be changing to include the quayside. Are these just coincidental?
53 minutes ago · Like · 1

Barry Elliott Gary as stated keep logging requests , let them ignore at peril .
Govt CAN intervene in non performing councils departments , judicial reviews etc .
I believe I have MORE than enough evidence to get govt intervention into NCC but we MUST try and turn t...See More
46 minutes ago · Edited · Like

Gary Compton Ok Barry. Keep up the good work, I'm 100% behind you, as are this group (I would imagine)
46 minutes ago · Like

Barry Elliott Cannot do this alone ,
Happy to front where applicable but need support from every corner town .
I will feed the facts as always , the power of people CAN stop this office block , CAN get funds diverted back but MUST lobby those in power at NCC....See More
43 minutes ago · Edited · Like

Gary Compton The problem I see is this group has 500 members, TBV 450 and UKIP 230. That's just under 1200.

There are 76,000 voters in Blyth Valley I believe. How do we get the message to the rest?...See More
41 minutes ago · Like

Barry Elliott News post leader hits most .
Trouble is it appears " biased" . These are " huge" headline stories DO get picked up by journalists but Editor has final say in allowing FACTS to go to press.
May 23 rd 2014 I believe attitudes will change!...See More
36 minutes ago · Edited · Like · 1

Gary Compton What's happening then?
36 minutes ago · Like

Barry Elliott Euro election results should be published .
North East should get its first Ukip Euro Mp if not 2 !
32 minutes ago · Like

Gary Compton What about a Youtube interview. Say questions prepared here and on the other groups then presented to you over a cup of tea and a biscuit. I would put myself forward as an interviewer? I know you are busy but I have 4.30 AM available most days.
32 minutes ago · Like

Kenny Addison I also think Gary that a lot of the members of each of the above groups are in more than one of the groups, therefore there is probably a lot less individuals to act. I think a collective, co-ordinated approach needs to be the plan. When some individ...See More
30 minutes ago · Like · 2

Barry Elliott Worth looking into
30 minutes ago · Like

Kenny Addison As an aside Barry/Gary. Tell me what you think you have to be to be called a prospective candidate for a ward?
29 minutes ago · Like

Gary Compton Kenny Addison Honest!
28 minutes ago · Like

Kenny Addison I have been given the definition from a BTCouncilor and I am curious as to your definition. I don't agree with the one I received.
27 minutes ago · Like

Gary Compton Kenny I could formulate a website section to try and coordinate posts but I would need help as I am busy with the Blyth Times and have books coming out soon. I could put a Blyth Town forum on the TalkB lyth Valley website and pick the best threads and put on there. That site is getting 1000 hits a day now. Do the same for the TBV and UKIP groups and the word spreads.
24 minutes ago · Edited · Like

Barry Elliott Kenny
If you stand independent then you need ten people( proposer and seconder) to nominate you from ward you wish to stand .
Set criteria and rules to follow. Elections office at NCC can give specifics ...See More
19 minutes ago · Edited · Like

Kenny Addison Gary, great idea. It could be as simple as talking to those that we all think would like to do it collectively and constructively, then meet to decide who does what. should be easy to co-ordinate through a page on here or simply through add each as friends then communicating regular with each other?
17 minutes ago · Like

Kenny Addison Barry, thanks for the clarification. Next time we meet I will let you know the definition the councilor gave me. If it is acurate, then 20 or more people can say they are the prospective councilor for (insert party of your choice) for Newsham Go figure
15 minutes ago · Like

Gary Compton OK Kenny will have a play with the format on the site but will need to okay it with the girls. Not looking to promote anything other than Blyth and the destruction of the present administration.
7 minutes ago · Like · 1

Kenny Addison In total agreement.
6 minutes ago · Unlike · 2
Gary Compton
Site Admin

Return to Training Academy North